For this section of your research proposal assignment, you will focus on the sampling, reliability, and validity of your research proposal. This section will include information on sampling, reliability, and validity.
The following components should be addressed in your paper this week:
Information on your sample
- Sampling basic information (age, gender, criteria, etc.)
- Sample size
- Explain why your sample is appropriate for your study
- Explain how your data collection process is consistent and reliable
- Explain why your measurement tool is reliable
- Explain how you will ensure you have a valid sample
- Explain how you tested the validity of your measurement tool
APA formatting, references, and citations are required.
Your research project design should be included as part of your final submission for your research proposal project in week 7 and your research proposal presentation in week 8. Use the feedback you receive from your instructor on your design to modify and improve before submission of your final project in weeks 7 and 8.