Research a company or organization and their Cyber Security Plan to address 3-5 specific issues from the following list.
- Technologies- What might be the effects of not using encryption on network or Internet traffic?
- Create a plan for the implementation of secure (encrypted) e-mail in an organization.
- Evaluate biometric controls: You want to install a biometric access control outside of a restricted room in your facility. You are considering a retina pattern system and a voice recognition system.
- Develop a plan to deploy public key infrastructure (PKI) and encryption solutions to protect data and information.
- Identify countermeasures to minimize company information exposure on social networking sites. What are the steps or countermeasures you would recommend minimizing the level of information exposure? Passwords and Social Networking: Compare and contrast password strength versus a password manager.
- Evaluate port scanning countermeasures- You are evaluating port scanning countermeasures to help prevent an attacker from acquiring information about your network. The options you are considering are the deny-all approach, firewall testing, and security awareness.
- Analyze a set of security risks and determine the appropriate physical, technical, and administrative controls to protect against those risks.
- develop a plan for a business that needs to upgrade its video surveillance system. Research the various types of cameras, viewing, and recording equipment available, and develop a detailed plan for camera placement, image retention, and monitoring.
- Develop a disaster recovery plan.
- Develop cyber security awareness program
Describe the company, their Cyber Security Plan, and the issues in your group paper while including recommendations to improve issues.The paper must be at least 12 pages plus the cover and reference pages and be in APA format. Each group must have 5 academic sources. Academic sources do not include wikis, message boards, support forums, etc. Do not copy and paste large blocks of text from your sources! As with any research project, make sure to take a position, defend with works cited, and conclude.