Help write Essay on the following
In the twenty-first century, if women are ever going to obtain true equality in the workplace, wouldn’t it be more ethical to declassify “Sex” as a protected class and allow women to compete toe-to-toe with their male counterparts so that those that can “handle the heat can stay in the kitchen” and those that cannot would be forced to get out? Wouldn’t this make for a stronger more competitive workforce?
Please be sure to include in your analyses:
1. Moral Imagination
2. The Kew Garden Principles
3. At least two Ethical Theories (hint: John Rawls’ Justice theory would be a good choice for one theory)
4. Kohlberg’s Moral Development Model
5. Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Model
6. The relevant Law (especially federal law regarding illegal workplace discrimination)
7. Moral Courage
8. A specifically identified, defined and cited CSR Model
9. Any other applicable course concepts from previous or current assigned reading or research. Should be in APA format must use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). Pearson as one of your source and reference. I have attached a sample format to follow . Reiterating use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). Pearson as one of your references. Please cite even if it is a definition. helpful hint from the instructor are attach. Some hints do not apply to this paper. Must use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). as reference for concepts 3,4, and 6. paper attached that need to be re-written. I have add IV week for Helpful hints from the professor.