1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: minimum 5 references not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physical Assessment in Health Care
The five elements of the nursing process are all incorporated into the patient’s plan of care and revised as the patient’s health status changes.
A patient is admitted with chest pain following a visit with her family health care provider. Using the “OLD CART” method of gathering pertinent data
1. Discuss the type of questions you will be asking this patient in relation to her chest pain.
2. Discuss the five components of the nursing process as it relates to the above patient.
Part 2: Nursing Role and Scope
1. What do you think would be the response of historical nursing leaders such as Florence Nightingale, Lillian Wald, and Mary Breckenridge if they could see what the profession of nursing looks like today?
Part 3: Culture in Nursing
A nurse on a surgical unit mentions that she would like to know more about various cultures and how to take care of patients with diverse cultural backgrounds.
1. How could you use the Andrews/Boyle TIP Model to support her wish to provide culturally competent care?
b. Give an example of how the surgical nurse might use the Andrews/Boyle TIP Model in her everyday practice.
Complete a self-cultural assessment, Box 2-2. (See file 1)
2. Discuss if you were surprised or enlightened by any of your findings.
b. How often in their practice do you think nurses should complete a self-assessment?
Part 4: Leadership
1. Describe the difference between a Manager and a leader.
2. What are attributes you admire in a leader?
3. What leadership attributes do you see in yourself?