Complete the brief by following these content and style requirements.
- Length of assignment: 1000 words
- Content of assignment. The Brief is to include the following components.
- Cover Page (not included in word count).
- Executive Summary that serves as a preview to the content found in the brief (250 words). An Executive Summary is NOT an academic abstract. The Executive Summary previews the brief by giving away the key insights or findings in the brief. Think of this as a one-page cheat sheet or as the “spoiler alert,” providing the audience with the main ideas clearly stated in an easy-to-read format. Follow the details below to prepare this part of your brief.
- Professional, thoughtfully analyzed response to the questions listed in the previous section (750 words).
- Reference page (not included in word count).
- Format of assignment: Follow APA Style, paying close attention to the formatting of in-text citations, the reference list and headings. Creative business formatting as found in Word templates is permitted, as long as APA style is adhered to in in-text citations and references.
- Use of first person is permitted in this assignment; however, keep in mind how you use it since this brief is being submitted within the context of the workplace with your supervisor as the audience.
- Number of citations: 5
Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years, unless citing classic, philosophical, literary or historical and theoretical information or research. Acceptable sources include course materials, and scholarly peer-reviewed sources, and the Bible. At least one of the sources must be from course materials and two from scholarly peer-reviewed articles or texts.
ACCEPTABLE COURSE SOURCES: