The company will be Honda. This assessment has THREE parts as shown below.
Name of Company:
- Brief Introduction & Key Issues
- Provide a brief (1-2 paragraphs) introduction of the firm and the most pressing issues from the case.
- Analysis: There are four parts to this analysis
- External analysis (i.e. General Macro Environment, Five Forces)
- Internal analysis (i.e. VRIO)
- Examination of the firm’s business-level strategy
- Examination of the firm’s corporate-level strategy
- Strategic Recommendations and Justification
- Recommendations should respond to the key issues of the case, and must be specific and actionable. Your recommendations must also be consistent with your analysis.
- This time consider the firm’s partnerships and international presence – if any – that makes it competitive. Describe if there exist any gaps in strategy related to an international strategy.
- This time consider the firm’s financial standing in the industry and generally when making recommendations.