Due Date: Oct 19, 2016
This is a CLC assignment.
Refer “Margaret Thatcher.”
Create a paper of 500–750 words that includes an introduction and conclusion that make relevant connections to course objectives and addresses the following questions:
- What bases of power did Thatcher develop in her early career?
- How did she exercise influence?
- How did she build credibility?
- What lessons can be learned from the case study?
- What questions are raised?
- What were Thatcher’s strengths and weaknesses?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
There is a lnk that I have attached to this assignmnet. I upload in the browse